WAG team finals quick hits and conversation.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We had such a great time last night talking about the MAG TF, spend some time here tonight and share the excitement of WAG TF.

Less than two hours to go, can you stand it?

Go pee, get yourself a drink and a snack and pull up a chair. You might want to do some stretching and icing on those digits too.:D

Aha did you have to ice your digits last night Bog?;)

Thank you for starting this thread I was hoping you would. I wonder how many posts long this thread will be:p

I considered having a beer last night I may more than consider it tonight:D

Re Chellsie; I am really not sure , but when I find out more I'll post it straight away.

I just took a nice long bath, I have a girls gym sleepover here tonight, but it's lights out at 10pm, just in time to watch.

I will be having wine or beer or both. I ate all the ham last night, so now it's down to popcorn or an apple for my snack, all that typing gives me the munchies.

I belive they can add another athlete (not an alternate) up until the time the meet starts- so if she is out they can put somone else in and not only count 2 scores.

Yes, that is correct. They certainly are not expected to go ahead with only two, but who else on bars Sam or Bridget?

Personally I am hoping that the rumour turns out to be wrong, but GGMB rarely posts BS:mad:

Lol- I will join you all for a drink! Arent the girls going to watch (the sleepover?)? My gymnasts would not stand for that- they were all dragging at workout today because they stayed up until 1 am to watch the men. Tomorrow should be stellar- Lol!:rolleyes:

Good evening ladies! I had no sleep last night, worked a long day, had to clean up after 3 kids so I yelled at them to get out of my Olympic watching couch and go to bed....I am ready...now if only they would throw us a tidbit of something gymnastics to keep me glued til 1am again!

Just on GGMB from Ingrid as in girl in the know.

For what it's worth, I emailed my friend on the scene for NBC just moments ago, and she said she hasn't heard anything about it. Chellsie is in the warm up gym in a leo. (That's not to say the rumor is NOT true.)

Guess we'll have to wait and see, talk about suspense.

Lol- I will join you all for a drink! Arent the girls going to watch (the sleepover?)? My gymnasts would not stand for that- they were all dragging at workout today because they stayed up until 1 am to watch the men. Tomorrow should be stellar- Lol!:rolleyes:

I'll tape it for them, six 9-14 year olds in my office around the pc would not be too much fun, their Moms all said no, so off to bed they go. Aw too bad.... They don't really know about the coverage as it isn't advertised in Canada, "cos no Canadians made it!:p

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back