WAG TF on CBC Canada 10.04pm online

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I don't know if this will work for those of you in the US, but it is probably worth checking to see if their feeds work for you, you can try now, just click on where it says watch live in yellow in the schedule on the right side. If it works you can have a small pop up window to view each channel in. Then still chat to me at the same time!

CBC Olympics CBC Canada has three online channels dedicated to gymnastics from 10.04pm, CH 2 is dedicated to just floor, Ch 1 says "all apparatus". They also have a third channel tonight, channel 6, which says "balance beam". Now I'm really excited. I am assuming that CH 1 will focus on bars and vault.

The coverage last night was excellent, better than NBC using hotspot shield. More routines were shown, no swimming at all, just gym.

I imagine this can be watched using an ip blocker by non Canadian residents, you may even be able to just watch, might be worth a try. I had three windows open last night for MAG, was great.

UGH! It says not available in my area! I would love to watch all countries and all apparatus. It is boring just watching usa and china all the time.

I watch NBC using something called "hide my ip", it allows you to watch that kind of overseas coverage. Takes a few minutes to install, but it was free and works. Depends on how techie you are and how much you really want to watch.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back