Watch NCAA champs LIVE!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Loved watching the live feed!(Except for whoever was filming beam sure has a foot fetish - way too many close-ups!) Go PAC 12!!!

Yeah I noticed that too! Also wished we had seen more of the great routines we clearly missed, looking at scores that is.

I got to watch most of it. I missed the scores also but gor those of you that missed it totally:

1. UCLA
2. UTAH
3. Standford
4.Oklahoma
5. Nebraska
6. LSU

Sadly that link won't work in Quebec. It should work anywhere in the US though.

Only the blessed can see it. Most broadband ISPs allow access to Internet subscribers. Mine only allows it if you also subscribe to Cable TV, which I don't. Wish there were a competitor...

Why is the scoring so high? I've always wondered this about college gymnastics. You don't see these scores at JO meets.

Only the blessed can see it. Most broadband ISPs allow access to Internet subscribers. Mine only allows it if you also subscribe to Cable TV, which I don't. Wish there were a competitor...

Hahaha! We get nothin' up here. Just found out that NBS will be live streaming the whole Olympics, gym included, except I can only watch if I am a US subscriber! Maybe I need a US vacay to someone just across the border with cable tv!

I agree scoring is high, but in fairness to the college gymnasts, you don't see this level of execution at JO meets (save for perhaps JO's). The gymnasts on these 6 teams all can perform all of their chosen skills to perfection.

It's looking like Bama's vault rotation might be the difference. Hoping the Gators can pull it out somehow. They've been close for years, but unable to get it done in the Super Six.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back