Parents Watch this video people! Metroplex Challenge fort worth texas

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I saw this and knew straight away it was J.
She did a great job in front of thousands of people. Shortly after walking off the floor she got to meet McKayla Maroney and take pictures with her! She also got to meet Rebecca Bross and Shayla Worley of University of Georgia. She had a great day and all that was after winning the all around in her meet that morning!

Last edited:
Thanks I orginally wanted it in the parent forum! I'm afraid I may never recover from this weekend, lol, so happy for my daughter she works really hard at what she does and loves every minute of it. She was in such shock after meeting with McKayla that she couldn't remember anything they talked about. When I was about 11 I got to meet Troy Aikman and did the same thing actually I froze and never snapped a picture.... Thats a moment I will never forget and I am sure she will never forget this even if she never does another day of gymnastics. I also think this makes her feel confident she can do anything!

She is adorable! I wish they showed more than just her tumbling pass! Congrats! She is obviously very talented and a hard worker and deserves the moment "in the spotlight "

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back