Parents Watching/downloading gymnastics videos

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Lucia

Proud Parent
Hi all,

My daughter received a Kindle for Christmas from family and has been asking since for me to put gymnastics on it for her to watch. We have watched women's elite competition replays before on YouTube (old Olympic footage, etc), and this is what she is referring to. Currently I download what she is able to have access to on her Kindle and disable WiFi. She is young and I will not give her unsupervised access to YouTube, nor does she have social media, and I don't let her watch kid gymnastics tutorials (gym in the gym). I also don't want to police her on her Kindle. Does anyone know of any other source to download WAG besides paying to subscribe to YouTube (which I believe is the only way to download YouTube videos)? And if I was to do this do the videos disappear if I unsubscribe? I hope this question makes sense. Also, please be respectful of our family's approach to media/the internet.

You can use a youtube to MP4 converter site that will download the video to your device. Just google "youtube to video" and a few dozen will be listed. The sites are a bit sketch and full of ads and popups but ultimately if you want to download a youtube video without cost they work. You put the URL of the youtube video you want to download and it will convert the video and provide a download link.

Additionally Netflix has a few gymnastics movies and shows where you can download them to the device. They are what they are mostly a girls drama with gymnastics flavoring but my DD enjoys them.

You can use a youtube to MP4 converter site that will download the video to your device. Just google "youtube to video" and a few dozen will be listed. The sites are a bit sketch and full of ads and popups but ultimately if you want to download a youtube video without cost they work. You put the URL of the youtube video you want to download and it will convert the video and provide a download link.

Additionally Netflix has a few gymnastics movies and shows where you can download them to the device. They are what they are mostly a girls drama with gymnastics flavoring but my DD enjoys them.
Great, thank you!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back