We announced my departure.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So today my dad told my coach and gym director that i'm most likely leaving next year. The coach was happy for me. I told the girls on my team, and they had mixed emotions. The first one i told is my best friend. She really wants to go usag too, but her parents don't have the time or money to get her there. She said that she totally supports my descision, but that i would have to keep in touch. The second girl was almost crying when i told her. Her and i get along really well. We get along well with each other, even though we don't talk very often. The third one called me a b**** and slapped me across the face. not sure if she was joking, or just being herself. nedless to say her and i don't get along too wel... The fourth one i told smacked me with her water bottle. Don't get along with her too well either... The next two i told together. The one girl was all excited for me, because she knows that it's an honor to be able to compete usag. The other one was just like cool. ok. whatever that means.
Not all of the girls were there today, but i told the ones that were there, and overall they seemed positive.
I'm going to be doing a tryout at the new gym hopefully around mid may,(after my foot gets unbroken) and try that for a while, and if that goes good, then i will switch.
I'm really hoping that everything works out with this new gym. I will be happy to leave the drama of this one!
:)

Good luck at the new gym--I hope it works out really well for you!

Okay I'm sorry I am confused like normal lol, why can't you compete USAG at your gym that you left?

Well, at my old gym, they compete MAGA which is a different organization of gymnastics. At my gym, nobody likes the idea of USAG gymnastics (which i don't get) and so they are refusing to let me go USAG at their gym. Also, the coaches there all either left or can't spot what i can do.
I hope you are unconfuzzled now!
:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back