Parents We are off to Camp Woodward tomorrow

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

my4buffaloes

Proud Parent
I hope it goes well for both of us. I think I am going to have to be really peppy and all smiles for 20 girls and that isn't really me. But it should be fun. Please send good thoughts that everything goes well and Emma stays injury free. Thanks!
Jennifer

Good luck to both of you. I am sure you will have a great time...

Are you going as a Camp Mom? If so, I'd be interested in hearing how it went. DW is considering volunteering next summer. DD will be at Woodward next week, so she'll just miss you guys. I'm sure you will both have a blast and the smiles will just come naturally. Sending good thoughts your way!

Have a wonderful time! I can't wait to hear all about your experience my twin DD's are headed to Woodward PA for week 5. Any advice you can give us to get ready would be great.

DD Just Returned from Woodward

She had a blast. She did FlipFest Camp last year and loved that as well. She said that she liked Woodward (PA) a bit better. Lots to do and met lots of good friends. Have a blast.

How exciting! We are going week 6, and I am a camp driver. My DD is only 7, so thought it best for the first year to be close. I cant wait!! Hope your DD had a great time.

Wondering how Camp Woodward has gone for everyone so far this year? Have your DD's enjoyed it? Would you recommend it for a teen? Any tips or advice you can share?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back