Parents We have a winner!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Bean had her invitational competition today! It was definitely the best organized, nicest venue, and most fun, of the year!

She put on a pretty good show, placing 1st on Beam, 2nd on Floor, 2nd on Bars, 3rd on Vault, and 1st place All-Around!!

She had 6 other team-mates in the same flight, which has never happened before, and she was SO pumped to have the encouragement!!!

I'll try to get the videos online as soon as I can. I'm still pretty inept at the video creation, so bear with me:)

Heidi

Congrats! It sounds like she had a wonderful meet. Tell her that Jade and I are very proud of her! It is awesome that she was able to have teammates there to support her. I really think it makes a difference! We can't wait to see the video!

Awesome!!! Good for Bean!! :D

Sounds like she had a great day - competing is almost always fun for them, and it's just such an added bonus to win, too! She must be just about ready for the next level????

Lisa :)

Wow!! Way to go Rayna!! What a comeback after being out from her toe injury. Yay!!!!!

Congrats to Rayna! What a nice way to come back!
It is so nice to compete close to home and having team members in the same flight certainly does make things more fun!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back