Parents we have added a new gymnast

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Monkeygirlsmom

Proud Parent
to our family!! my gym girls now have a baby sister she is soo cute!!
Head of hair and all!! she was born at 3:03am sept 26th (we got to the hosp at 2:35:confused: yikes!!

also oldest dd is out for 3 weeks due to a fracture in her pinly finger (she has a cast) yikes!! she picked a pink on!!
Ill post a pic later I just wanted to update you all since we have not been on here much (prob will be abit of getting used to new routines first tho again.!!)

Congratulations on your new addition! Having three girls is a great joy (and lots of drama!). Are the big sisters enjoying the baby?:)

P.S. A pinkie cast? I've never heard of such a thing! How does she get all of her friends to sign THAT??????

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to hear about the pinky - but now she can spend some more time with her new baby sister :)

Congratualtions on the safe arrival of your new baby, she sure came out fast! Glad you made it to the hospital.

You almost had her on my birthday, but in fact you had her on Ingymoms Birthday, very kind of you!!!

Sorry to hear about the pinky, but they do heal fast.

Best wishes to you and all your family.

Welcome to our first Chalkbucket Baby!!!!

Maybe you could call her Magnesia in our honour!:D:p

Congrat's on the new arrival. Looks like she was intent on making a speedy arrival - maybe a track star in your future !!!!

sorry about the pinky - how did she do that.

Awww, congratulations to you!!! Hope the pinky heals quick and the new gymmie lets you get some sleep!!!:p

Congrats on baby gymmie!! Sorry about the pinky cast- hope her friends can fit their signitures :p Are the girls loving their baby sister?

Congratulations!!!! She sounds like such a cutie pie:cutie: Glad hear your new expanded family is doing well. And that you made it to the hospital, just in the nic of time. Hope your older DD's pinky heals up fast. Get some rest in the days & weeks ahead. :zzz: My best to you all! Enjoy your little angel!

What wonderful news about the new arrival!! I would say she's on the fast track already:) Tell oldest dd so sorry about the pinky---maybe it worked out well since she can help being a little mommy for you while you all get back into the baby routine.

I'll bet the girls can't wait to take the new one(??name) to the gym to show her off!!

Again congrats and glad mom and youngest dd are healthy.

Congrats on your new bundle of joy!! I wish we could do some sort of Virtual Baby Shower! I send you lots of Layette gowns and A case of Diapers!!!

Hugs to you gymmies I bet they love their new baby sister

Yea!!! Congratulations! That's so exciting!!!!

Sorry about the pinky but I can't help but think a pink pinky cast sounds cute. :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back