Parents website for 2017 meets?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

CuriousCate

Proud Parent
Is there a good place to find out the dates of meets for fall 2017, level 4? DH travels a lot and I take call for my job and I want to see if I can get some sort of handle on the dates that we should be sure to be available. We know some of the meets that our gym attends most years but I'm having trouble finding the dates for this fall. We are region 8, if that matters.

TIA!!

I don't know how it is in region 8, but in our region, dates aren't even due until June for the upcoming season. You can check the websites of the gyms that host meets, they might have their dates up. Also, some gyms put their meets on Meetscoresonline.com. And you can search for an Invitational on USAG website. mymeetscores.com also has some dates for future meets up.

Your state board might have dates up soon as well.

Nearly all our meets are in state. I have NYS USAG marked as a favorite on my PC.

Its early for the upcoming season for us, which really doesn't gear up for us until around October.

I typically start looking at the calendar at the end of July, beginning of Aug.

If you go to the same meets year-over-year, you could look at the host website to see what the dates are as they often plan them years in advance due to venue requirements. There is usually save the date type info available.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back