Off Topic Wedding photo

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

SO I thought some of you might like to see a photo of the wedding ceremony I performed two weeks ago. It was the only beautiful, sunny day in two weeks of rain.

In the photo are my hubby, the groom (hubbys cousin and best bud) me, the bride and the other witness, both are very close girlfriends of mine. We had a lovely day, we all laughed a lot. It was a very special day for us all, and an honour for me to join them in marriage.

bogwoppit-albums-bogwoppits-photos-picture2359-wedding-oct-2009.jpg

The small white dog is Sushi Furball, who couldn't bear to be left out and spent most of the ceremony lying at hubbys feet.

Last edited:
So cool Bog:cool:! You are a multitalented individual! Did you do this just for this couple or do your marry other couples also? My wedding was officiated by a family friend, who was also a mayor & qualified to officiate. It made my wedding so special & memorable for me! I'm sure this couple feels that way too! Thanks for sharing!:D

Thanks so much for sharing that photo Bog, what a wonderful day you all had. I am sure having you perform the ceremony made it that much more special.

Here in Quebec ANyone can perform a wedding, quite a bit of paperwork and forward planning involved, but it is cheap and so much more personal than hiring some chap off the internet.

I would consider doing it again, but I would have to know the couple.

Thank you for sharing! What a neat photo. My husband performed my sisters wedding cermony. It was very special to us all! Having that personal connection makes the day even more memorable.

How special that is to have you officiate. I like the idea of having somebody close to the couple do it. My cousin was married a couple years back and the man presiding over the wedding tried to be funny through out and he wasn't at all! It tarnished an otherwise beautiful wedding.

Bog, are those boots you are wearing? It looks like they come just to your knees. Or is it just matrixing? At any rate they look like boots that I would totally wear ;)

Last edited:
Nice picture! Love the dog in there. They are part of the family, too. :) How cool to be able to officiate their wedding. What an honor for you and them, too. I am sure they will have special memories of their wedding day.

LOVE the picture! and sushi furball is SO cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back