Parents Went to Trials....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymmom14

Proud Parent
and met Mary Lou Retton at fan fest. The line was soooooooo long. It was still a thrill. Anyone else go? The line was so long someone else must have been in it!

The competition was amazing to see. My first time seeing gymnastics in person.

I took my daughter 8 year old level 4. It was great my daughter really lliked it but she was so fixated on Shawn's scores everytime someone moved ahead of her because they had more events she freaked out, I kept explaining that is because she needed finish doing all the events. I guess she did not remember last year when she would place low due to scratching some events. It was really funny. We tried to do things outside but everything was so crowded, we were all so disappointed that they were not selling t-shirts and other stuff, we were there the last day maybe they ran out, she was also hoping to get a poster of Shawn. So we ended up getting another expensive leo because I did not want her to go home without anything. :cool:

They did run out of tshirts on Sunday. They were there on Friday. How can they run out? The outside part was disappointing. It was so crowded you could not move, not to mention partake in any of the booths.

We too bought a leotard on Sunday. That was another long line and they were out of a lot of sizes. Oh well, my leotard fetish continues. I just posted on another thread that i should never buy another leo again and here I just did. I am so weak.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back