What a difference a year makes!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

k2bdeutmeyer

Coach
Proud Parent
Just did a little update VIDEO of DD. I was beginning to feel like she wasn't making any progress (though I knew intellectually that she was), but boy, when you put the videos side by side you can really see the difference!!!

We're very proud of her and all the hard work she's put in over the last year.

try doing the same with the summer its amazing to me every year just what the summer practices can do.

Cute! I love the split part, she has improved her flexibility to much! I got the idea from this site and made a video similar to this of my ds (6), and it was really eye opening on how much progress he has made. They did the level 4 routines for his preteam recital last June, and I put them with his first L4 meet from Dec and his last L4 meet in April. It is great to watch.

Cute! I love the split part, she has improved her flexibility to much! I got the idea from this site and made a video similar to this of my ds (6), and it was really eye opening on how much progress he has made. They did the level 4 routines for his preteam recital last June, and I put them with his first L4 meet from Dec and his last L4 meet in April. It is great to watch.

Flexibility is certainly her strength.....strength, on the other hand, well, not so much! LOL!

WTG to your DD. She sure has improved. It really is amazing how much they can improve in such a short time.

Great improvement! It amazes me how much difference a year can make. Flexibility is also my daughter's strength and it seems to come naturally to her, she has to work much harder on her actual strength!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back