What are the requirements for level 10?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Flipomaniak

Gymnast
How many of each letter skill, examples, anything really helps!! :)

Oh and what bonus can you get to have a SV of 10?

I don't know specifics, but this is what I know:
-release on bars
-transition on bars
-C dismount on beam and bars
-2 Acro series on beam
-vault can be anything really but start values are different
-double Acro on floor

How many of each letter skill, examples, anything really helps!! :)

Oh and what bonus can you get to have a SV of 10?

are you serious? go ask your coach for the book. it would take 1477600397689504 posts to answer this question about level 10. c'mon, don't you have anything better to do?

Friend and I were having an argument about some requirements we weren't sure about. I couldn't find them online so I asked, you never know, someone could have a link or something...

I've also seen many posts asking about requirements for other levels, like in the similar threads to this, and people answer...

Oh please, dunno and pineapple... She was asking a simple question. If USAG can simplify to a 2 page chart, it shouldn't be too difficult to provide her the basics....

To the OP: I can't link a pdf url on my phone so I can't give you the link but just do a Google search for it using ..USAG optional requirements..... The chart should be one of the first links listed. Also, there is a vault chart available. You can do a Google search for that too.

Being snarky to a poster who is insulting, delusional, demeaning, etc? Totally get it and usually enjoy jumping on the bandwagon. But a kid who is curious about gymnastics? I just don't get highjacking her thread into snarkville.

^The SINGLE useful reply to this thread.
Seriously guys, if you think it's a bad question, then just don't hit the reply button.

Hey... I wasnt being snarky and I offered her assistance. Just couldn't provide the link due to my smartphone limitations.... And I totally agree with Brandon - if you have nothing useful to offer, then don't hit reply....

If you really want to read about optional bonus requirements, go to:
:: USA Gymnastics :: Women's JO Code of Points Updates ::
and click on link to "Judges' Cheat Sheet".
But a word of warning - it will likely read like Chinese to you.:p

if someone thought i was being snarky, and i wasn't, that^^^is the reason why. the code is impossible for us coaches, the judges can't remember what's all in the code and hence my response. honest, wasn't being snarky. not my style.:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back