WAG What combination are you??? (or your dd)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

SuperGirlmlm

Gymnast
I've noticed that there are a lot of different types of gymnast.
Power vs. Grace
Twister vs. flipper
fluency vs. lots of connection
Dancer vs. tumbler
Mentally tough vs. super smiley

Which combination are you???
I'm a power, twister, lots of connection, tumbler, mentally tough (except vault, I smile when I run)

I am definitely more power, don't know about the twister/flipper because we haven't started learning twisting stuff (well, I guess that makes me a flipper then!), tumbler, and a bit of a combo of tough/smiley, although I think I don't smile a whole lot while doing gymnastics, since I am concentrating so hard I kind of forget to :D But, if I do end up competing, there is this music that I really want that is really bouncy and peppy, and it would look really bad if I didn't smile, so I will just have to learn to remember!
Fluency/connection, I don't know, since we don't really do routines. Plus I don't really quite get what the difference is, but I would say probably connection.

Power, I don't know but i'd say flipper because when i've twisted i've been awfully lost, ummm aren't they the same thing? but i don't have lots of connection so i'll say fluency, tumbler, Mentally tough

I'm more of a "graceful gymnast" since I have a good stage presence/dance ability, fluidity, and flexibility. Also I can't tumble to save my life. It's a little weird since I definitely don't have a dancer's build, but I'm more talented at that side of things.

I don't think those combinations are really accurate. Because most of them don't preclude the other. For example as a gymnast I was known for both being a dancer and a tumbler, also for being powerful and graceful etc.

Well i'm definitely:

Power vs. Grace
Twister vs. flipper
fluency vs. lots of connection
Dancer vs. tumbler
Mentally tough vs. super smiley

i hardly ever smile, except for one part in my floor routine where it's part of the dance. other than that, i'm serious ALL THE WAY. on another hand, i lack flexibility, so dance isn't my strong point there.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back