What do you like to do on your days/day off from gym??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

When i am not at the gym, I am at school, on the chalk bucket, facebook, gymnastike, or youtube, jumping on the trampoline, watching tv, or doing anything gymnastics related :)
Gymnastics really seems like it is my whole life! Whatever i am doing, i have gymnastics in my mind (especially during school!!)

I just had a bunch of indie musicians from all over the east coast spend the weekend at my place. It was a weekend of nonstop jamming and geekery.

My days off are almost always spent on something related to music or videogames. Or in this case, both.

When i am not at the gym, I am at school, on the chalk bucket, facebook, gymnastike, or youtube, jumping on the trampoline, watching tv, or doing anything gymnastics related :)
Gymnastics really seems like it is my whole life! Whatever i am doing, i have gymnastics in my mind (especially during school!!)

Gymnastics obsessed? Not that there is anything wrong with that...

well...i'm pretty much always at the gym. my coach and i decided to add 5 more hours a week, so i'm at 26 right now. but i just relax, hang out with friends, go to the movies/mall/gym, stretch. just do whatever:)

I get twitchy and irritable.

I think I'm addicted to gym.

i think i get like that too. haha
things i like to do are make videos/montages for youtube, google random facts(haha im sorta a nerd), play outside, mall, friends stuff like that. i dont ever really hav time off of gym except for the weekends though.

Well at the moment Im in the gym 30 hours a week so, apart from school I dont have much time for stuff. I used to do competitive swimming but when my training hours upped doing gymnastics and swimming just got too much for my body because I didnt have a single day not doing strenous sport. Right now I love art and I love to read! I quite enjoy the downtime that I get! I also love to write music....classical mainly :s but sometimes i do other stuff! I got to Grade 8 on piano and clarinet when I was 11 so I used to love music but now i dont have as much time for it! I dont mind though cos im never happier than when Im in the gym!

well on the day's im not at the gym i am getting tutored, practicing flute (or having lessons), catching up with school work, jumping on the trampoline, seeing friends, facebook, youtube and if it is a saturday night PARTYING!!!!!

Last edited:
when i was younger and on team and going to TOPS national camp and stuff, i was always at the gym it seemed when i wasn't at school! and when i was at home, i was still practicing (luckily my mom is not the type to keep valuables in the open, so i only ended up breaking a coffee table once).

when i wasn't at the gym, i snowboarded a bit (my godfather taught me when i was little, as i got a little older, i kinda got afraid of breaking my wrist). i also did some Deaf culture stuff which was and still is required by my IEP (individual education plan, all "disabled" students in public school have to have one). i went to a camp near my house where Deaf kids from all over the county go every summer, stuff like that. i love my friends and like to hang out with them when i have the chance.

in high school when i started cheering i suddenly had all this free time! spent even more time with my friends, going to the mall, stuff like that. starting in middle school i started helping out at the ski/bike/raft shop my godfather owns and my dad used to manage. i love to watch DVD TV shows like *** and the city and grey's anatomy. i started working part time at PacSun. typical high school stuff.

now i'm back in the gym on top of cheering and school and have like 0 time. barely even enough time to hang out w/ my boyfriend. that's okay though! :)

me 2 so now i am level 9

Well i hang with friends =] mall, movies, my house/pool etc. beat my guy friends at burping recently =] also went to the homecoming dance. sleepovers!!!!! with my girl friends!!!! i also like too cook =]

Condition and stretch in front of the TV while I watch either my gymnastics meets to look for improvments or an elite meet that I recorded on DVR.

I love going shopping! I also like to hang out with my friends and go to movies. I also go to church on wednesday and I love to go out on the lake in the summer!!

I like to teach my puppy tricks, do graphic design on the computer, watch YouTube videos, and hang out with my friends :)

When I'm not at gymnastics I like to eat and watch tv and sleep and play on my computer and read and to play with my cats and my guinea pigs and I think thats it.

i usually end up working on my hours off. no fun, huh? but when im totally off then i usually just go out with my girls/guys and we have movie nights. once i had a few days straight and i got to go on a road trip! :) that was the best. i love to just be around my friends who arent at my gym for once!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back