What is everyones favorite event?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Well it depends but I really like to compete beam its weird i know but i have a weird knack of performing under pressure :p

But i like to tumble in training :)

I love to tumle always have!!!!!!!! I ;pve to work upgraded stuff on bars. vault is ok. And im with gymgurl i have always loved to compete beam, its very intresting. I guess i do better in situations where i HAVE to go. Unlike practice where your like oh well that wasnt good lets try again later

It used to be bars, hands down. But ever since we started working releases.... eh. Now my favorite event changes every practice, depending on what we work on. :)

Definately floor! I love to tumble and my floor routine this year is awesome:eek:. I'm not very good at bars, I keep getting hurt on beam, and vault is fun but not as much as floor. :)

welllll....
BARS BARS BARS BARS BARS BARS BARS BARS BARS BARS BARS BARS
BARS BARS BARS BARS BARS BARS BARS BARS BARS BARS BARS BARS.
I love vault though. And floor is fun. Beam...meh.
P.S. Bars doesn't look like a word anymore :p

My favorite is definitely bars! I've had the most time to work on bars since I had a really bad ankle sprain and couldn't do anything that involved jumping for a long time. I also really love vault which kind of surprises me because before I started classes I always though vault would be the scariest event.

To do: probably either floor or rings. Maybe high bar, even though I can't really do much on it.

To watch: floor, men's high bar, women's bars

To coach: women's bars, men's pommel horse, floor for both.

It depends on the day, most of the time it is either Vault of Floor because I'm good at them.

Kadee loves beam and bars. Says they make her feel like she is flying. (even though she is just a level2) All this may very well change once the elements start changing. She may decide she likes to keep her feet on the ground..persay..lol

Well i used too switch my favorite events all the time. But right now i like beam the most, i usually switch between beam and bars... never vault. :)

My oldest daughter like beam and floor best and my younger daughter likes bars! I think like others have said, it is easier to like what comes easiest and what you score highest on or get the most awards on!

I have posted before but it has slightly changed

To Train: Floor or Beam
To Compete: Floor or Beam
I like vault aswell just not as much as the others
To Watch: Uneven Bars (boy i wish they came easy for me!)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back