What is your floor music?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gypsy rapsody is my friend Gabby's floor music. My friend Erin also has A Friend Like Me from Aladin. Everyone on my team has really original music.

well last year i had a cut of a techno sort of dark music (i don't know what the music was called)
but this year i'm gonna ask my coach for something up beat and more jazzy style...
i need to put in as much effort as I can into my floor routine because at the moment I have a really dull floor routine.
when i have my first competition I'll post you the floor routine and all my other routines, with scores and the place that I got.
subscribe to my youtube channel it is:
www.youtube.com/user/gymnasthere121
please watch my routines, rate, comment and subscribe so that I know what i need to do to fix them up!
i will post some videos of my training, and routines that I do, i'll post some of me at home..
=]

I have the "Pink Panther",and have a great dance for it. LOVE it!!!!

Its not my floor music but some girls at my gym use Defying Gravity (from Wicked the musical), Black Horse and a Cherry Tree (one of my favorites to use its easy to get into!) and lastly another good one is the music from Pirates of the Carribean or any other Disney music. Not one of my favorites but the song Its a Small World was used and the dance moves to it was just so fantastic I wish I had a video!

My music is called Rainey's Ballad. It's ok - I had routine to Standing in Motion by Yanni and I really liked it but then I switched gyms and someone already had that music, so I had to get a new routine made really fast and my coach basically chose the music. I like my routine, though, and I think it probably scores better than the old one would (I never competed the old one).

Instrumental verision of Leavin' by Jesse McCartney, which also is one of my favourite songs!!! Wooooooo! I'm very excited about that :)

I Like to Move It. I absolutely love it. I always smile when doing routines and all the audience and judges and other gymnasts turn around to see my routine.

i'm in the process of choosing right now!!! :D i like a lot of bond stuff, but i think i want gypsy rhapsody!! but after this thread i figured out a lot of people have it!! lol

i don't have floor music yet but i found the one i want to use already it is called:
imma shine,alladin,or pirates of the carribean

Last edited:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back