What is your floor music?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

my first routine was sing, sing, sing (swing) aka by some people the chclt chp ckie song
my second routine was new york, new york (swing/broadway)
my third routine was i like it (kinda swingish/tango-y/latin-y)
my routine now is my cut (i did it myself) allegretto aka the zale diamond song by bond (classical with a hint of techno rhythms)

good floor music is the incredibles tho! i almost got that one year...it was good.

Last year mine was Peter Gunn Mambo. This year I am stuck between three... Objection Tango, Hungarian Goulash, and The Mile High Jump.

Objection Tango is by Shakira and is edited by Floor Express.

Hungarian Goulash and The Mile High Jump are both edited by Musical Designs.

Can I have opinions on which floor musis to choose. That would be great so I can start to choreograph it soon.

I just got new music.. its hey big spenderbut my last music was some cool techno dancey thing

Hi........... My floor music is eyes like yours bye Shakira. I love shakira and i think it is pretty sick. i really love it becuase it goes fast and slow...

my first routine was sing, sing, sing (swing) aka by some people the chclt chp ckie song
my second routine was new york, new york (swing/broadway)
my third routine was i like it (kinda swingish/tango-y/latin-y)
my routine now is my cut (i did it myself) allegretto aka the zale diamond song by bond (classical with a hint of techno rhythms)
i love 'i like it' i've seen some cute routines to that!

Last year mine was Peter Gunn Mambo. This year I am stuck between three... Objection Tango, Hungarian Goulash, and The Mile High Jump.

One of my teammates has Objection Tango and her routine is amazing. The music is great and if you can show it off good, it will be a good choice.

Right now i'm stuck between Assassins Tango and El Tango de Roxanne, both by floor express music.

I have a teammate with El Tango de Roxanne and it is a gorgeous routine! I absolutuley love it times a million! (Almost as much as mine lol)

P.S. this is my 1,000th post. I am excited!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
That just makes it that much harder to choose cause they both are great songs!
My mom likes Assassins Tango and my dad likes El Tango de Roxanne and I have to make my final decision tomorrow. So I think im just gonna let the coach choose, haha.

I'm stuck with level 5 music! It's very carnival like. I'm really excited for the level 6 floor music though! I think it's so cool! ha! BUT i'm SUPER excited for level 7 floor! WOOT my OWN music!!!! YES! SCORE!!!!!! One time, my mom and I (or is it me?) were looking up cool songs for level 7 floor. She showed me a TON of 80's songs! I felt like I went back in time! ha ha! I really like 80's music though........

Tainted Love reminds me of one of the episodes of friends with Danny Devito! haha, I wish Friends would come back on tv.

It's such a funny funny show! My parents have boxed sets that I love watching!

I'm using Jalousie by Andre Rieu for the third year. It's a great dramatic tango-ish piece. I have to say that I am not a fan of Floor Express, and my gym uses Wolfjump music almost exclusively. I was the only one who didn't go with Wolfjump, but mine still isn't by Floor Express.

wolfjump? I've never heard of them!

Energym is nice because you can listen to demos for free online.

Wolfjump is a company out of CA. I think they do UCLA's floor music, but I might be wrong. I just can't stand the canned music that comes out of some floor music companies.

P.S. this is my 1,000th post. I am excited!!![/quote]

thats awesome gracefulone! I'm so jealous! hahah. im at 700 something now?BUt about the floor music I think I want eye of the tiger. but that could be completely changed in like 10 minutes if I find something I like better.

Money by Pink Floyd!!! =D I'm getting mine custom-cut because I don't always like the way floor music companies cut the music.

Last edited:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back