Parents What is your gymmies meet schedule?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

mom2kazkids

Proud Parent
Thought that we could post when our gymmies meets are to see if any of us will be at the same ones.

Here is what I know for DD's. She is a level 4.

Dec 6-7 Peppermint Twist in MN
Jan 23-25??? Sand Dollar, Orlando FL
Feb 6-8 IGI Chicago Style Meet
Feb 21-22 Salto Invitational, Milwaukee, WI
Mar 6-8 Harley Invitational, Milwaukee, WI

I think that she will have 1-2 meets added to the schedule.

Barb

I WISH we had a meet schedule... I have an idea of the meets, but nothing concrete yet...

your meets all sound FUN :)

Last edited:
My Dd is Level 7 and her is our schedule the first meet is the only one in question

Jan 9 -11 th Gopher Invite U of M, MN

Jan 17th -18th Winterfest, MN

Jan31st - Feb 1st Twin Cities Classic, MN

Feb 13th -14th Winter Challenge, MN

Feb 21st - 22nd Salto, WI

March 14th-15th Spring Jamboree, MN

March21st-22nd Rising Stars, MN

April 4-th -5th Optional State (we hope anyways Level 7 score AA35.:confused:)

We just put out our schedule today. I don't have it with me otherwise I would post it. I'll try to get it up tomorrow. I do know that most our meets are in WV, OH, and TN.

My DD is a Level 5 and will participate at the following meets:

Sept. 14th - Flip Flop Luau @ Bay Island

Sept. 20th - It's a Small World Invitational (home meet)

October 4-5th - Tumble in the Jungle @ Marin Elite

October 18th - Fall Festival @CYC

October 25-26th - Hollywood Invitational @ NBAA

November 8th - Zone Championships (Hopefully...need a 32.0 to get here)

November 22nd-23rd - Level 5 State Championships(hopefully...need a 34.0 at Zones to get here.)

I'm getting so excited for her!

My DD is a Level 5 and will participate at the following meets:

Sept. 14th - Flip Flop Luau @ Bay Island

Sept. 20th - It's a Small World Invitational (home meet)

October 4-5th - Tumble in the Jungle @ Marin Elite

October 18th - Fall Festival @CYC

October 25-26th - Hollywood Invitational @ NBAA

November 8th - Zone Championships (Hopefully...need a 32.0 to get here)

November 22nd-23rd - Level 5 State Championships(hopefully...need a 34.0 at Zones to get here.)

I'm getting so excited for her!
We used to live in NorCal & have been to some of those meets! The Hollywood meet is always a fun one. Northbay Athletics (the host gym) does yummy food at that one! Good luck! What zone are you guys in?

All of DD's meets will take place in FL this year. It's a new State for us, should be fun to see what meets are like here!

Fall Meets (L6):

Sept: Aloha Judges Cup/Tampa

Oct: Celebrate America/West Palm Beach; Gold Rush/Lantana; Halloween Madness/Weston

Nov: Harvest Challenge/Stuart

Dec: L6 States/Coral Springs (We hope :)!)

Winter/Spring Meets (Prep-Opt):

Jan: NAWGJ Nat'l Judge's Cup/Kissimmee; Cruise Classic/Cooper City

Feb: Palm Beach Invite/West Palm OUR MEET---come and join us! See link below!

:cool: Tri-County Gymnastics Booster Club :cool:

Mar: Arabian Nights/West Palm

Apr: Prep-Op States/Tampa (We hope :p!)

We used to live in NorCal & have been to some of those meets! The Hollywood meet is always a fun one. Northbay Athletics (the host gym) does yummy food at that one! Good luck! What zone are you guys in?

DD competed as a L4 at the Hollywood meet last year and had a lot of fun. I liked how they played up the movie star/paparazzi thing with the girls for march-in. My only complaint was that the venue was kind of strange. It will be held at their gym this year. I'll have to try the food. We love the Tumble in the Jungle meet, too!

We are in Zone 6.

Pretty sure we are doing these two meets!

The others are

Northern Lights, Champlain MN
I think the Winter CarnivalClassic.

Then 4 traveling meets..

Chicago Style
Chow's

The last two are undecided...

Actually - we havent gotten 'official' notificaion of any meets..but these are the last talked about meets

DD competed as a L4 at the Hollywood meet last year and had a lot of fun. I liked how they played up the movie star/paparazzi thing with the girls for march-in. My only complaint was that the venue was kind of strange. It will be held at their gym this year. I'll have to try the food. We love the Tumble in the Jungle meet, too!

We are in Zone 6.
Cool! We were in Zone 6 also! DD was a 2nd yr L5 last year. Never did Tumble in the Jungle, but knew friends from other gyms who said it was fun. Where are Zones going to be held this year?

Cool! We were in Zone 6 also! DD was a 2nd yr L5 last year. Never did Tumble in the Jungle, but knew friends from other gyms who said it was fun. Where are Zones going to be held this year?

Neat! Zones will be at CGA again this year and States for Level 5 will be hosted by Peninsula Gymnastics.

I think I know what gym your DD used to go to. Her leo in your photo gallery looks familiar. If I'm right, we visited your old gym to do a meet and greet with Chelsie Memmel before the Visa Championships in 2006.

You must love it out in Florida. I'll bet that was quite a move for you.

Nice chatting with you!

:)

My Dd is Level 7 and her is our schedule the first meet is the only one in question

Feb 21st - 22nd Salto, WI

The Salto Meet is one of our favs we are bringing our boys team this year and staying at the host hotel because of the party for gymnasts it is easier on parents. Last year we got snowed in and it was a bunch of fun our whole team there, no competitons left and a pool what more could you want!

Kristilyn73
We decided not to do Winter Carnival because it just didnt fit the schedule they picked. Our friends and former teammates are going to Chow's also i am sure it will be a packed house this year. I hope we get to be together at a meet again this year other wise we will have to hook up when you are in town.

We missed the fun of the snow at Salto last year, as the Level 3's competed Friday night, so we were already home when the snow came.

Barb

Kristilyn73
We decided not to do Winter Carnival because it just didnt fit the schedule they picked. Our friends and former teammates are going to Chow's also i am sure it will be a packed house this year. I hope we get to be together at a meet again this year other wise we will have to hook up when you are in town.

Gopher is a fun meet. Hopefully will see you at the or Rising Stars again.. or How about State???!?!?! I think Gym Monkey will do it this year!

Neat! Zones will be at CGA again this year and States for Level 5 will be hosted by Peninsula Gymnastics.

I think I know what gym your DD used to go to. Her leo in your photo gallery looks familiar. If I'm right, we visited your old gym to do a meet and greet with Chelsie Memmel before the Visa Championships in 2006.

You must love it out in Florida. I'll bet that was quite a move for you.

Nice chatting with you!

:)
Yep, you got it! DD's team leo colors pretty much give it away! I'm sure you heard about that gym team's recent issues. I guess their Optional program was dumped by the gym owner, so a bunch of Compulsory and Optional parents/gymnasts left to start a new gym. I guess we missed out on all the action!

Yes, it was quite a move to FL, but dd really loves her new gym. A tiny bit more relaxed than the previous one, but still getting great coaching, and very family-like, w/ lots of nice girls.

Have fun at all your dd's meets! Hope she has a GREAT season!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back