What kind of stuff should I plan now for my gym?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey like wat kind of ideas are u trying to get from chalk bucket for our gym?????????i hope we get alot of ideas!!!!!!!

Planning a Gym

I am also planning a gym. I know it's kind of crazy cause I'm only 12 but whatever. Here's what I have planned out so far:
  • A floorplan
  • A descriptioin of all the facilities
  • A name
  • A membership policy
  • I have started to plan out all of the programs I will offer
  • A word document with pictures and titles of all the equipment
  • The team colors
  • Leotard, Warm-up, Bag etc.
I'm using Google SketchUp 7 to design the gym, but I'm not very far yet.
Good Luck!

I just want to say to the 3 that have just posted...wow!! How very ambitious of you guys!!! That's so great that you are so driven at such a young age to plan out those goals:)

If you go on the gymnova website, at the bottom they have software to design your own gym. :)

I think you have to follow tips includes:

• Secure equipment to concrete floor with concrete drill-in anchor bolt at each leg.
  • Secure equipment to wood floor with lag bolt at each leg. Lag bolt must be installed into floor joists or blocking.
  • When clip angle is required, screw clip angle to equipment and fasten to floor with either concrete drill-in anchor or lag bolts.

This isn't really what you would be thinking right now, but I would definatly make sure you have enough room on each event for a foam and/or resi pit. So, I guess that counts as a floor plan? :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back