What program do you use to make floor music

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I want to experiment by making my own floor music i was just wondering what program should i use (as i want to make remixes) ??ps i needs to be free;)

Well, I cut all our teams music and i use garage band on a mac and it works phenomenally whether or not it is great for completely remixing i am unsure but im sure it would be great. Really easy to use!

I have never done any remixes for gym, but my job requires me to be able to do lots of editing of sound files.

As gymgurl says Garage Band for Macs works well. On PC I use Audacity 99% of the time. And the best part is it's free.

Audacity can be used on PCs and its free to download yet limits your capabilities on what you want to do.

I use Abelton Live, a music production software. It allows for MIDI controls and with a soundcard we can record live instruments on it as well.

When you say remixes.... how powerful a program do you want?

Audacity is relatively beginner-friendly, free, and is great for cutting music. If you want to do something mroe extensive (composition, beat slicing, etc), and if you're willing to deal with an extremely steep learning curve, there's always Reaper. I do most of my musical work (which I do professionally) in reaper, but it's not remotely beginner friendly (nor is any music program that powerful)

If you really want to get into music production, you might try poking around the OCReMix Workshop forums. I learned nearly everything I know about production there.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back