What to pack for an out-of-province meet w/o parents!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

All Chalked Up

Coach
Gymnast
I'm off to Newfoundland to compete soon and I'll be travelling/flying (first time on a plane! :eek:) with Team NS. As flights are very expensive my parents won't be going.

We're there for 4 days and three nights and I have no clue what to bring! I know to bring my gym bag, team leo and basics (though I don't know what quantity of clothes, etc.) but other than that, I haven't a clue.

I'm stressing about this (mostly the plane) quite a bit!

Can anyone with any experience help me out a bit?

Biggest piece of advice is bring all you gym stuff as a carry on, at the very least your leotard, warm up, grips, and braces (and extra leo). Other than that only bring the clothes that you need not to much, try and pack pieces that can be worn multiple times in different ways. As for the plane bring gum with you and I like to bring snacks, bring ipod for sure. And maybe some cards or travel games to play with teammates, if you get motion sick or even if you dont think you wont I would bring gravol or similar as well as advil for headaches and such. A good thing to think about when deciding to put stuff in travel on or luggage think about if you would be ok being without it or not for those days if you cant carry on, if you can lugfage, there are exceptions.
Good luck im sure you will have a blast!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back