Parents What/When Do You PARENTS Eat?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

for those of you who do crockpot meals - where do you get your recipes? i am going to start doing crockpot meals. i need ideas my kids will actually eat!
Lol, I make up my own recipes sometimes. Or find a recipe on FB and alter it to fit what I will actually eat.
I like deconstructed cheeseburgers... Even better now that we pre-cook the hamburger and drain it before combining the other ingredients.

As I finish my cookie for breakfast, I will share that my angst comes less from what to eat, and more from the resilient, defiant pile of dishes that refuses to cease and desist.

I have become quite accomplished at Kitchen Sink Jenga.

Yank that bottom dish out without the entire mountain toppling.
Falls in the category of: Skills I didn’t know I’d develop as a parent.

As I finish my cookie for breakfast, I will share that my angst comes less from what to eat, and more from the resilient, defiant pile of dishes that refuses to cease and desist.

:D
that's hilarious!

Snort!

Not selling mind you, but we do combo of online, mag, and my fave...the fix it and forget it cookbook.
is that the name of the cookbook?
i did pick up a couple of recipes online at all recipes. trying one tonight that i actually am going to bake it vs. crockpot b/c the alternate recipe sounds better and tomorrow i'm going to try the crockpot!

so this thread has challenged me to do better at dinner time.
last night we did a roasted chicken that picked up already roasted at the grocery story, steamed corn and then i made mashed potatoes. super easy.

tonight is a cheese ravioli bake which was a slow cooker recipe but someone said they bake it and it sounded better. tomorrow is chicken pot pie (minus the bread, more like a stew) in the crockpot. i've only had the crockpot for 2-3 years, never took it out put it in the attic :oops::rolleyes:

i can freeze some of both meals for next week. this probably won't last long but i'm hoping to add a couple of more recipes under my belt! lol

i did pick up a couple of recipes online at all recipes. trying one tonight that i actually am going to bake it vs. crockpot b/c the alternate recipe sounds better and tomorrow i'm going to try the crockpot!

Yes, Fix it and Forget it is the name of a series of slow cooker cook books. I think one is a comfort food version, a "light " version, probably a desert version etc. I have one and have used it a few times. I also have a HUGE file of slow cooker recipes on my Pinterest page. PM me and I will send you my email address to look me up.

Yes, Fix it and Forget it is the name of a series of slow cooker cook books. I think one is a comfort food version, a "light " version, probably a desert version etc. I have one and have used it a few times. I also have a HUGE file of slow cooker recipes on my Pinterest page. PM me and I will send you my email address to look me up.
will do! thx!

Yes, it is! Bahaha

Yes, Fix it and Forget it is the name of a series of slow cooker cook books. I think one is a comfort food version, a "light " version, probably a desert version etc. I have one and have used it a few times. .
Ooh ya, I have one of their cookbooks. So good.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back