What's LEFT in your meet gym bag

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

J

jsfofec

I know that every now and then people ask what do you have in your gym bag, so I thought I would change that up a little now that the competition season is over and ask what's LEFT in your gym....

I looked in DD gym bag (she knows I looked), and here's what I found: a bracelet she received at the Sun and Surf Classic in Florida, a bunch of gymnastics pins, a Great West Gymfest Event Souvenir voucher, 3 little scorecards (the ones that you give to the judges) from the 2011 Golden State Classic, 2012 Mardi Gras and the 2012 Spirit of the Flame, 2 rolls of white athletic tape, 3 rolls of under tape (1 red, 1 purple, 1 blue), 1 roll of beige KT tape, a bobipin, a little stuffed elephant from the 2011 Golden State Classic and a little stuff pig from the 2010 Red Line 500

Mine has my Atlantics bodysuit, two pairs of wristbands, grips, Atlantics shirt, knee braces, tape, cash (yay!), waterbittles galore and loads of hair elastics. Also little meet prizes like candy and stuff. My comp. season ended in late April and I still haven't cleaned it out from Atlantics!

This made me check dd's gym bag, as she takes a different one to practice than the one she takes to competitions.
Contents- 1 chalk ball, first aid kit with no bandaids in it, some rubber braclet (meet prize?), empty bottle of glitter spray, 2 hand written papers with names of girls in her rotations with scores, nail file for rips, empty pack of gum and an uneaten apple.( haven't checked bag since April. Threw apple away! Ewww)

Meet bag only has hair ties. Daily gym bag, now that's a different scary story! Mostly cracker crumbs, mate-less socks, tape, half-empty water bottles, gum wrappers, ziploc baggies (that used to house the cracker crumbs), more hair ties.

I cleaned it out and then washed up her leo and warm ups and put them back in the bag along with her flip flops and hair ties that match her leo and put it in the top of DD's closet-- all ready for next season.

Well, competition season ended a couple months ago so I am scared to look. I am scared to look how but if I were to guess there would be crumbs and/or leftover snack, half drunk Gateraide or water, her collection of braces (knee, heel cups, wrist supports), maybe some Bio freeze, bandaides, tape, sparkle spray, hairspray, extra brush, hair scrunchies and who else knows what.....guess I should go check huh?

Inspired by this thread I just went and looked in my son's judo bag.

Bad Idea.....

Odd (smelly) socks, mouthguard (not in case - in among socks), satsuma, shrivelled (in among socks), various medals, sweet wrappers

Yuck

Im so proud. Mine is clean :)

Grip bag w/ grips
Tiger paws
Tennis shoes and shorts (for conditioning)
First aid kit w/ band aids, empty neosporain. Tums and ibuprofen (for head/stomach)
Heal cup, knee brace
Almost empty tape
Hair ties, comb, mini water bottle and hair spray

:D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back