Members see FEWER ads

What's Your Favorite Event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

gymnast<3forlife96

Vote your favorite :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Iove bars buti have thin skini guess so i am allways riping but my best is vault !

My favorite event changes a lot :) But right now it is BEAM! I used to dread going to beam because i was afraid of a lot of things, but now that i am getting over a lot of fears and i have been doing really well lately, i love it :) But when i am struggling with a fear/skill on beam (or any event) I hate it, haha.

My favorite event changes a lot :) But right now it is BEAM! I used to dread going to beam because i was afraid of a lot of things, but now that i am getting over a lot of fears and i have been doing really well lately, i love it :) But when i am struggling with a fear/skill on beam (or any event) I hate it, haha.

I know, i used to love bars but now that i can't do a certain skill, I dread going on it.

My favorite is floor cuz I just LOVE dancing, so putting it together with gymnastics and is like heaven for me! Plus Im real graceful and artistic, so im also good at beam. bars is my 3rd fav then vault

Deff. beam because i love the feeling of being able to do things like cartwheels handstands bridge kickovers (working on them) on a 4 inch wide plank of wood

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back