whats your hardest skill?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gymnasticsfreak

hey
i was just wondering what level are you and whats your hardest skill on beam?
i'm in National Novice and my hardest skill is probably front aerial and bksp-bksp.

before i injured myself in June, on beam i did back tuck,back bike, and front Ariel side Ariel(Sp?) i haven't competed these or anything i just got them this year after meet season :) i had competed level 8 this year, but these things were just things i had been woring on the side and got :)

I'm working a back walkover but having some issues taking away the panel mats. So probably either my cartwheel or full turn.

either a hand-hand or a back tuck (both on the high beam, but the mats are stacked up to the height of the beam for the back tuck)

The one I have the most trouble with: cartwheels and round-offs. I don't get the whole going sideways thing.

My hardest skills on low beam are: BHS and tick-tock. Full-and-a-half turn. Switch leap. I can do straddle 3/4 (almost full) on a line and want to try it on low beam.

My hardest on high beam: BWO and full turn. LAME.

Hardestx for me to do believe it or not is just a handstand because I have sublaxation in my shoulders making them really hard to hold. Hardest I am working on is full turn. When I'm back I would like to see for kicks and giggles if I can take my switch leap from floor to beam

I was training a switch side- sheep jump. I could never quite get it though lol. My flight sequence was a flip flop step out + back layout stepout- back pike. I'm so glad I don't train beam anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I am a level eight, and on highbeam it is a roundoff/a roundoff tuck dismount. but on low beam it is a cartweel handspring (yes this works strangely because i cartwheel and handspring with opposite legs).

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back