When leos distract from the gymnastics

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

And I presume then that everyone is also fine with see-through white shorts, which also happened?

I'll be honest. I do not notice the singlets, leos, pants, shorts, etc. They would literally have to be naked I think for me to notice. I think I get so into watching the gymnastics that what they are wearing does not bother me at all...

but in general, I HATE white pants/shorts on the men. Any white shorts/pants. There was a pair that went thru about 6 boys at our gym. They were the magic pommel pants and went to the best pommel worker at that size. Everyone coudl tell when it was time for them to be passed down.....

And I presume then that everyone is also fine with see-through white shorts, which also happened?
A better comparison would be mesh shorts made to look like there was nothing underneath, but obviously with a nude liner. I would have found that similarly odd myself.

I'm never a fan of white clothing. Too hard to wash and look as white as it did when new, and always the chance for going see through.

I did not see anyone's bra at Worlds. I did see Kenzo Shirai's underwear. As the BB Situation notes, if we're going to criticize the women for showing too much of their Ponors, we should also object to the men's flaunting of their Nemevs.

I am a veteran of three years of white pommel pants for competitions. I will never recover from the trauma. But I will say if you're gonna go white, the shorts that Donnell Whittenburg wore for vault finals were acceptable both for lack of see-through quality and fit.

Reactions: sce
Germany have a great leotard! writing from Africa where modesty is the order of the day, i still see nothing wrong with that leotard. the design is fantastic and decent, it is lined and you cant see through them. Infact i admire this leotard sooo much

Look at the gorgeous leotards on the USA T & T team that were posted yesterday, they are Navy blue, lots of sparkle, but not too much and even better, they fit each gymnast! Amazing! I know sometimes both groups have the same designs in different colors. I hope Marta etc, notices and copies this one including the amount of fabric.

USA gymnastics posted video this weekend of the T&T team at worlds. The Leo's were patriotic had a nice design and they fit!

Reactions: sce

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back