Where can I find open out-of-state meets?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Geoffrey Taucer

Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Gymnast
The USAG website has a directory of sanctioned meets, but it appears not to have been updated in some time.

Is there anywhere else I can find a list of meets, along with what levels, etc can compete?

Here's what I'm looking for: I want a meet that has sessions for girls L7 and up, boys L6 and up, and a men's elite session. We want to take our team to an out-of-state meet for the first time this year, and we'd love for it to be a meet that I could compete in as well. I just have no idea how to find something like that.

What regions do you want to travel to for the meet, any ideas? I believe that you could compete at any meet that was an "Open"? Someone else would need to clarify that, but this is my understanding.

I know in our state, they have a state meeting to draw for dates for all the compulsory and optional meets. That will be next weekend. Now, the gyms that host the big invitationals will announce the date of their meet and the whole calendar comes out at once for the state. I know many of the big optional meets that have girls/guys are after Christmas--GWGF, Pikes Peak Cup, forget the name, but hosted by Orlando Metro---quite a few in California.

I would look at the state USAG website of states you're willing to travel to. Ours won't be updated until later in the summer though. Although of course you can look at the 07-08 schedule and get a pretty good idea.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back