Where can I hang rings?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I really want to buy some gymnastic rings, but the only place I could hang them is on a tree.

Could I hang them on a tree and then adjust the straps so the rings are even?

I dont really know for sure but I guess a strong stable place that wouldnt break with you hanging on it would do just fine as long as you have enough room.

Yes, Sasquatch you can adjust the straps on the rings out on the market to even them out as they hang.

I hang mine on a power tower or the field goal at the local football field at the HS that is close to my house, or any other that I'm passing while around town. Soccer field goals work well, too.

Swingsets are another option or monkey bars( these are typically not high enough ).

You can of course, set them into your ceiling or garage or into a heavy support beam in the ceiling roof.

Yes, Sasquatch you can adjust the straps on the rings out on the market to even them out as they hang.

I hang mine on a power tower or the field goal at the local football field at the HS that is close to my house, or any other that I'm passing while around town. Soccer field goals work well, too.

Swingsets are another option or monkey bars( these are typically not high enough ).

You can of course, set them into your ceiling or garage or into a heavy support beam in the ceiling roof.
Is there a type of ring you would recommend?

I wanted to get xtreme rings, but I think they might be sold out.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back