Where can you get drawers to go under leos? LOL

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Deanna

Moderator/Proud Parent
Proud Parent
I know I saw on here not long ago..someone posted a site where you can buy undies that they can wear under their leos and they dont show.
I have bought just about every kind of drawers I can find. Low rise, bikini, ect ect ect. It seems that ALL of them peek out the bottom of her leo. She has bar shorts she wears when it's not comp season. During comp season they don't wear them, so they are used to not having them on when it comes time for a meet. But they do want them to have drawers on under their leos. Plus, Kadee has skinny mini legs..so the leg holes sometimes gap a bit if she is stretching, ect. (then her woozie shows). Which is one reason I think they want them to wear them.
Anywho..does anyone remember that site? I have looked at the "main" leo sites and can not seem to find them.
Thanks

My DD has two pair of GK undies she wears when she is in comps and/or not wearing shorts. They run tiny. I can't imagine even the tiniest child finding the size CXS too big. Order same size as she wears in GK leos. They are "skin" colored so even if they peek out a bit you don't notice.

Thank you all so much. I wll definantly check into the dance undies.

my dd wears flesh colored spandex type undies she has one from GK but her favorite came from the underware store called Lady Grace.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back