Where is everyone from?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gymnellie

I was just wondering where everyone is from and if anyone else competes in Tn? We are doing a meet in Fl this year in March. Is anyone from Fl?

I'm from Pennsylvania, but I now live in Texas. I've enjoyed meets in the Florida and NC before....Never been to TN for a meet, but I've been there for other camps many times--all are beautiful places!

DD is Prep-Op 2 and we compete at alot of the TN meets. She goes to CEGC! They had a meet today, Intrigue Invite, but she didn't compete because she hurt her knee. Her team took 1st place though! The FL meet we are going to do is the TBT Invitational(Tampa Bay Turners).

DD is Prep-Op 2 and we compete at alot of the TN meets. She goes to CEGC! They had a meet today, Intrigue Invite, but she didn't compete because she hurt her knee. Her team took 1st place though! The FL meet we are going to do is the TBT Invitational(Tampa Bay Turners).

My gym competed there too!
I go to Master's, but i didn't compete...the girls that did compete from our gym were Prep 3's though...i'm L7, so my first meet is scheduled for this weekend [Musi City] but i'm not competing.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back