Where to buy gymnastics stuff in the UK?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ptork66

Coach
Gymnast
I'm from America, so I'm used to having plenty of places to buy gymnastics equipment from - Ten.0, DSG, etc... I need to get new Tiger Paws and some chalk, but I don't know where to find these things in the UK. Does the UK have any good places to buy misc. gymnastics equipment?

gymnastics planet and gymnastics express are both really good! although out of the two i would defiantly recommend gymnastics planet because i dont think gymnastics express does tiger paws :)

Most gyms sell stuff. Reasonably sure they get a cut so buying from them helps support the club. Also the gym is likely to sell the stuff that they think works, or works best with their coaching methods and equipment. It does work out cheaper sometimes as you don't have to pay postage every time.

You could try your gym, although our gym doesn't sell anything at all and neither did our last one.

We use Gymnastics Express and Elite International. Both have been very reliable and helpful. Elite International are very helpful on the phone and will go check stock levels etc. Quite a lot of their clothing comes from the US or France, but they will order for you at no extra cost and obviously accessories are normally in stock and delivered straight away. Gymnastics Express I've only ever ordered from online, but always been very happy and delivery is very fast for both. Both good for straps, chalk, handguards, wrist bands, all the little gubbins.

Both the above sell Panda Paws. I think Gymnastics Planet sell Tiger Paws, but they're pretty much the same I believe and I've never tried Gymnastics Planet so can't recommend from experience.

Sports Direct sell chalk and are on most big High Streets or online, if it's an emergency chalk situation!

If it's actual equipment you want then Tracks 2000 or Continental.

Thanks for the options, everyone. It seems no one sells just the inserts for the tiger paws/panda paws/whatever. Has anyone here ever bought just the inserts from a UK-site?

And I wish my local gym sold stuff, but they don't. They're super tiny and not well-funded, not a proper gym.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back