WAG Where to buy tiger paws

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

OzZee

Proud Parent
So what's the best/cheapest place to buy tiger paws in the US? That ship internationally.
Pretty sure it works out cheaper than buying them here and dd's are wearing out.
Thanks

So what's the best/cheapest place to buy tiger paws in the US? That ship internationally.
Pretty sure it works out cheaper than buying them here and dd's are wearing out.
Thanks
If they don't have to be specifically Tiger Paws brand, you could get these
http://www.ten-o.com/Seconds-Golden-Hands-Wrist-Supports,1099.html

They are seconds (color MAY be off or leather may have creases or something that doesn't affect the integrity), but we couldn't tell with ours... and we saved a lot!

You need to figure out the shipping costs as sometimes it works out very expensive to ship from the US, depending on the company. Btw, GKD is having a 10% off sale at the moment.

We got a group together and placed a large order. We were able to get a decent discount from ten-o.com (I think).

LOL was hoping someone would come up with a great bargain, none of the above have cheap shipping. Snowflake no longer does cheap shipping (well that could be good for my bank balance). Those seconds ones from ten-o are a great bargain but not in her size (so didn't check out postage).

You've probably already checked it out, Ozzee, but Amco (Vic) are out of stock of the small, which I assume (given the size of your child) are the size you need. :-(

what about UK distrbuters, don't we have favourable postage rates to OZ ? - heads off to check........

LOL was hoping someone would come up with a great bargain, none of the above have cheap shipping. Snowflake no longer does cheap shipping (well that could be good for my bank balance). Those seconds ones from ten-o are a great bargain but not in her size (so didn't check out postage).
Does she need a specific color? The Seconds in Gold are available in XS, S, M, and L ... and a lot of other colors are available in Small... just not sand.

Does she need a specific color? The Seconds in Gold are available in XS, S, M, and L ... and a lot of other colors are available in Small... just not sand.
Unfortunately yes they have to be sand - can't compete here with non flesh coloured tape etc.

Weird, the new goldens in sand only come in size small but the seconds in sand come in everything but that! I personally have no experience buying tiger paws etc. but I always love to try help someone find a bargain!

I'm pretty sure this company ships internationally, I got mine from americangymnast.com check and see but I got mine for a cheaper price

From ALV_Gymnast

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back