Parents Where to get compression shirts or which brands to look for?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

trampolinemom

Proud Parent
DS is starting to outgrow his collection of training gear. He now has GK compression shirts and shorts which I managed to get second hand and in sale. But now he needs new ones (Size AS I guess, he is 1.52 m and outgrowing AXS) and they are nowhere to be found. I can only find one black GK compression shirt in this size in the Netherlands and it is quite a bit over budget since I need not one but a couple and some new shorts too.

So I am looking for better deals with more choice. I don't know any other brands who have shirts like this. Who can name me good brands and / or shops which will ship abroad to Europe?

That is the only type of shirt my son will wear to practice. His YS lasted 5 years and we are year 2 of YM. He is 13.
Oh ya, they can wear the same size for years. Though I had to take some away as my ds was shoving himself into some very too small ones. Looked painful to put on, but didn't look too small once he had them on.

I had to hide his favorite- I think he would still be wearing it. It was too small and had been washed into an ugly and nonexistent color. As in- I would be asked what color it was- just awful. It is in the box with all of his first stuff- grips, step in, etc. and is anyone is wondering how many shades of gray they come in- the answer is 3. We have all of them

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back