Which apparatus do you prefer to start competing on?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

What piece of apparatus do you prefer to start competing on?

• Total voters
I like starting on floor because you get to use all of the adrenaline to tumble more powerful. And, I typically do pretty well on floor, so it sets a good tone for the meet.

Oh either vault or floor, I like to get floor done cause it's tiring and fun or vault cause I kinda suck at it[emoji23][emoji106]. Oh and I like to go 1st on floor, 2nd or 3rd on vault, 2nd on beam and any in the later half on bars[emoji23]

Bars, because I need a lot of energy for bars in order to hit my skills. I also normally do relatively well on bars, and then the adrenaline kicks in so i can go to beam whereas i do pretty well there too :) then after that, i go to floor which is my best event, then leaving vault, a quick event to compete.

I would rather start on bars because in the beginning of meets, I'm too nervous to do well on beam, so I'd rather start on bars and feel confident, then get beam out of the way!

Beam
Floor
Vault
Bars
It's because most of my meets are in the morning or afternoon and the first event goes by so slowly. Plus you have the most focus in the morning

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back