Which way do you twist/roundoff?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

OK, I think I'm weird. I roundoff to the right, but I twist to the left (which is the same direction I guess). I was just wondering how the rest of you twist/tumble.

Sorry, I meant I use my right foot first in my roundoff but I twist to the left...It's been like that for years so I don't think I'm planning on changing my twist direction (at least I can use the barani twisting method though)

I am right handed and footed, and I round off to the right.
I also twist to the right in both front and back tumbling.

I am wierd to i think! i do round offs left and back twist left but when i do my full of the vault i twist to the right. the other girls on my team do everything to either the right or left but not both. I am the odd one out :)

i twist to the left and round off on my left leg, but i handspring and handstand on my right because when i was little i didnt know it was important, but these days it makes some tumbling a bit difficult. now we make sure that all the rec kids are taght to cartwheel and twist the same way to avoid birani confusion when they get older :)

i roundoff left and back twist left as well but when i go forwards and twist, i go right....

i dunno why.....

I round off on my left foot, but twist to the right. My coach said right handed people usually step with their right foot, but I've always stepped with my left despite writing right-handed. I'm semi-ambidextrous though, so that probably has something to do with it.

I step forward with my left foot for everything, but I twist and turn to the right. However, I pirouette toward the left. It's all so very confusing for me. I have yet to master a full twist because I get so incredibly lost. No air awareness whatsoever but I'm too afraid to try changing direction now.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back