Who do you want to be on the podium in London?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I would love to see Victoria Moors up for floor, and of course Maroney for vault. I think it will be interesting to see who makes it too the top for individual AA and team, so many great athletes and teams, depends who hits and if they all do who knows... I would love for Wieber to take the AA, but if Douglas and Komova hit who knows. I think its between USA, Russia, China and maybe Romania, but I'm still rooting for Canada. :) Before the injury I wanted to Peng Peng up on the podium..

My cousin is on the Olympic committee, and she has met the gymnastics teams...Jordyn, McKayla...ect. So, she's going to be in London:) I'm sooo jealous. Anyway, I'd like to see Aly or Jordyn medal in the all around. Maroney on vault of course. I'd like to see Douglas do good as well.

Well, I'm American, so of course I want the US to win! If McKayla doesn't win (or at least medal on) vault, then something is seriously wrong here. I hope Jordyn wins. Do you think Aly or Gabby will qualify for the all around?

I love Jordyn. I think if Gabby hits she has a chance at medaling. Although for Aly I love her determination and her gymnastics, I don't think she has a chance at medaling in AA, but I do hope she takes a floor medal at least!

Well, who I WANT and who I think will be there may be two different things. Of course I'm going to root for the US in every apparatus, but I also root for the best stories, as well. I want Catalina Ponor to medal on the beam, Victoria Moors on the floor, and He Kexin on the bars. But, I also like the the girls on our team, and so I'll have no problem with any of them taking gold.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back