Parents Who needs the bar fairy?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

momof5

Proud Parent
She leaving our gym and on to someone else now. DD got her FHC in practice last night and did it 4 times. Just in time since the mock meet is two weeks away. Before she even did bars last night her coach told her "I think you are going to get FHC tonight." I think that was just the boost of confindence she needed. Now if I could get the routine and detail fairy here that would be great. She needs a lot of work on the fine detail of skills and routines. Please send that fairy our way!

Wow that is just great, a big skill for a little one.

We kind of need the bar fairy, little Bog hasn't seen her kip for a while, but she cannot compete it this year anyway, she'd like to have it before summer though!!!

That is great news!

We could use the Bar Fairy in MN for a check up = Beetle is doing about 4 pirouettes a practice but still needs some consistency. Oh and needs to learn to Glide out of it. We are only 7 practices away from our Judges Mock Meet!

Congrats to your dd on her fhc!
We could use a visit also dd has her state sun. and that shoot thru has been a big problem also she would like to nail the kip on sun. .

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back