Parents Who's competing this weekend??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

N

nettyinpa

Well, it's finally here!! Olivia's first Level 6 meet is tomorrow. And of course we have the very first session and have to report by 7:30am. We live almost 2 hours away from this gym so we will be leaving my house at 5:30. :yawn: And, it may be snowing when we get up so I hope we don't run into any problems on the way down there.

Is anyone else competing this weekend? Please share! :)

Dani is competing on Sunday!!! 7:30am report time :yawn:. The meet is in Frederick, Md so only a 45 minute drive for us. Dani and her teammates had a run through of all the routines "mock meet style" yesterday afternoon at practice so hopefully everyone is ready and excited for the first meet! It's gonna be wierd this year because the Level A's are all split up into different sessions by ages so the team won't all be together like last year. But the 10's and 11's compete in the same session so that is 7 of our girls. Starting to ge a little nervous/excited!!!!

CanadianGymMom's Bean is competing level 8 this weekend!!

Where has she been?? We haven't seen or heard from her in a while. Tell her her CB friends miss her and wish Bean luck this weekend!!

Oh my gosh! I think I'd be spending the night rather than making a drive like that. Good luck to her--can't wait to hear how she does!

Dani is competing on Sunday!!! 7:30am report time :yawn:. The meet is in Frederick, Md so only a 45 minute drive for us. Dani and her teammates had a run through of all the routines "mock meet style" yesterday afternoon at practice so hopefully everyone is ready and excited for the first meet! It's gonna be wierd this year because the Level A's are all split up into different sessions by ages so the team won't all be together like last year. But the 10's and 11's compete in the same session so that is 7 of our girls. Starting to ge a little nervous/excited!!!!

Good luck to Dani!!

Midget has states this evening at 6 PM.

Good luck to all!!:thumbsup::whistling::highfive:

Good luck to all you talented little gymmies!!

Pixie has a meet near Tulsa in about 4.5 hours. As usual I'm a bundle of nerves but she is so excited!!

Can't wait to hear all the meet reports!

Good luck, have fun & stay safe :)

Good luck everyone! I have been wondering where canadiangymmom has been. Hope everything is okay. Lily competes Sunday at 1:30pm. It's a home meet and her second Level 5 meet this season.

Meg

Good luck to all of our CB gymmies that are competing this weekend!!!! Sending out an army of fairies just in case;). But I KNOW our CB girls will have a great time & do their best and that's all they really need to do:D! Wishing you all a great weekend & safe travels everyone!

My DD competes this Sunday at a league meet. She is still fine tuning everything but I think she will do ok at this meet.

Then next Sat. we go to a "big" meet in Balto.---this one is kinda scary. Some really good gyms are in the line up. Hoping she will hold her own!

Then....it is L O N G dry spell of no meets....(mom goes back into withdrawal..lol)

My DD competes this Sunday at a league meet. She is still fine tuning everything but I think she will do ok at this meet.

Then next Sat. we go to a "big" meet in Balto.---this one is kinda scary. Some really good gyms are in the line up. Hoping she will hold her own!

Then....it is L O N G dry spell of no meets....(mom goes back into withdrawal..lol)

What meet is it this weekend? We'll be at the Wintertime on the Brandywine tomorrow. We'll be at the same meet as you next weekend. It will be our first time at this meet. It's a big one but I hear it's run very well. We're excited to just go to Baltimore and the aquarium and the science center! Good Luck to your dd!!

What meet is it this weekend? We'll be at the Wintertime on the Brandywine tomorrow. We'll be at the same meet as you next weekend. It will be our first time at this meet. It's a big one but I hear it's run very well. We're excited to just go to Baltimore and the aquarium and the science center! Good Luck to your dd!!

You guys are gonna be in my neck of the woods next weekend!!!! Dani has dress rehearsals for the Nutcracker that weekend (final performance is Dec 19th and 20th) but I would love to go see a big meet like that!!! What is that meet called and where is it in Balto.??

You guys are gonna be in my neck of the woods next weekend!!!! Dani has dress rehearsals for the Nutcracker that weekend (final performance is Dec 19th and 20th) but I would love to go see a big meet like that!!! What is that meet called and where is it in Balto.??

Christmas on the Chesapeake held at the Baltimore Convention Center

We are members of the local YMCA league so we have to do meets with other Y's during our season. This is one of the Y meets this weekend. It normally just ends up being an intersquad meet tho :(

We are in session 3 on Sat so I don't think we will cross paths. We went last year and had the early morning session, it was great because everything was said and done around lunchtime so the whole team walked to harborplace and ate lunch. We wanted the Cheesecake Factory but some other teams beat us there and the wait was really long.

The convention center also has a very large dance competion going on that same weekend so you will see all the cheerleaders/dancers mingling in the halls with gymnasts....kinda cool.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back