Parents Who's competing this weekend??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Good Luck to everyone competing this weekend. Safe travels as well. May all your gymmies have an absolute blast, glittery hair and bring home a little bling !!!

Cannot wait to start reading all themeet reports !!!!

Good luck everyone.
We have another month and some before we start optionals.
Seems like its taking forever...

Our gym is hosting a small partially sanctioned meet. So my girls will be busy competing and I will be busy running. Good luck to all.

Yes Madi competes tomorrow morning
level 4 of course
next week is state meet for Emily and madison.
Good luck everyone competing this week

Daughter is competing her 2nd level 5 meet tommorrow. I hope she does is well as the 1st, she will be by herself because her other teammate is on vacation. But at least she will have her 2 favorite coaches there.( Talk about being spoiled 2 coaches to 1 gymnast!)

Swiftli & nettyinpa,

We'll be at COTC meet too, but dd's on Sunday, report time 1:40pm. Just planning to drive down on Sunday, it's about a 2 - 2.5 hr drive. Being this close to Christmas, rather save my money than spend it on a hotel room and the added cost of having to board my dogs...

Hope everyone had great meets this weekend, waiting for meet reports...
also looking foward to next weekend! :p

Christmas on the Chesapeake held at the Baltimore Convention Center

Granny Smith,

My DD is competing on Saturday also (8:00 am). Just making sure you know that the Baltimore Ravens are playing at 1:00 pm Sunday in Baltimore, so just make sure you leave time for traffic and parking. We were in Baltimore last year during Christmas on Chesapeake when Ravens played and didn't have any trouble parking, but we were there early, around 11:00 am.

Thanks, yes we are aware that the Ravens are home @ 1pm on Sunday. My plan is to try to get down there around 11 - 11:30, so dd can stretch her legs, we can go get something to eat and then be at the convention center for report time.

Now, my ds (he's 8) would rather go to the Ravens game than his sister's gym meet! :rolleyes:

Granny Smith,

My DD is competing on Saturday also (8:00 am). Just making sure you know that the Baltimore Ravens are playing at 1:00 pm Sunday in Baltimore, so just make sure you leave time for traffic and parking. We were in Baltimore last year during Christmas on Chesapeake when Ravens played and didn't have any trouble parking, but we were there early, around 11:00 am.

Now, my ds (he's 8) would rather go to the Ravens game than his sister's gym meet! :rolleyes:

That's why I leave my ds (he's 11) at home with dad! Liv and I are going down with another teammate and her mom. We're in the early session Saturday, our report time is 10:10. BTW ~ How did dd do this weekend???

My dd didn't compete this past weekend, she just has the meet that's coming up this weekend.

I would love to leave ds at home, but dh loves to watch his girly compete - so too bad ds, you're coming!

That's why I leave my ds (he's 11) at home with dad! Liv and I are going down with another teammate and her mom. We're in the early session Saturday, our report time is 10:10. BTW ~ How did dd do this weekend???

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back