Why are all the sub forums now in with the chalk bucket forum?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Why are all the sub forums (parents/coach/gymnast etc.) clumped into the chalk bucket forum now? Was it just to save room? I wish I could see the title of the last thread posted in like the others so I can decide if anything new has been posted I want to read. I guess if you had to do it for the upgrade it is what it is, but personally I miss the way it was.

Just trying some new things. It's not really working...so I'll probably try something new here soon.

I will be moving things around again over the next few days. Please don't be alarmed, everything will still be here...just moved around a bit.

This is all being done in an effort to help new members find what they are looking for quicker, thus attracting more members.

You're in charge! Just my little suggestion, if you are going to clump forums together maybe clump the ones with the least amount of useage like Elite gymnastics and College gymnastics, skill and drills. I think Parent, gymnast, and coach get more use than those and it would be nice if they were easier to access.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back