Off Topic why did you pick that name?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

tori is my name and i luv gymnastics(gym is quicker and easier to write) and 0618 is my bday month and day.

Well, mine's pretty obvious/self explanitory, but I love gymnastics and 33 was the first number I could think of and remember.:p

JBS = my initials

I have 3 kiddos. only 1 does Gymnastics. My others are involved in Dance, Volleyball, Soccer, BoyScouts, Swim etc.. So I am "not just gym" :)

Its important for me to share in all of my kids experiences.

All Chalked Up- Well, chalk seems to be magnectally attracted to me, even though I don't use it on my grips. Hence, All Chalked Up because:

Mom- YOUR SUIT IS ALL CHALKED UP! STOP THAT, IT LOOKS MESSY WHILE YOU COMPETE!

Mine actually has to do with horseback riding (jumping). It was already my youtube username and I was too lazy to come up with a new one :p But I guess it works because jumping could apply to gymnastics and dance also!

Mine is based off my personal e-mail address that I let my youngest daughter help me come up with years ago. CO= Colorado, terp=interpreter, guide=raft guide, girl. I moved to CO from Quebec way back when I was in junior high, fell in love with the mountains and have lived here ever since. Also two of my jobs include raft guiding and being a sign language interpreter. Kind of a mouth full I suppose, but it works!

It is my real name which I have chosen as the username on this forum.

Many years ago, computers couldn't handle files or usernames longer than 8 characters. Policy at my first job was first six letters of last name, first initial, middle initial was your username. Been using it ever since. Works out fairly well, as I never have anyone else take this name on a website, so I can always get it when I join some site.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back