Off Topic why did you pick that name?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

henrik - because it's kind of an american version of my name.
541 - it was the number of a cell phone that I was trying to buy when I joined another forum about tech. :D I liked it, so I've been using it sometimes. But I have like thousands of other usernames :)

my nickname is simply my name :)
Julia Poole
the last name is weird i know :)

I'm a gymnast and i have Big dreams and plans, hence Dreaminggymnast.

Mine is my surname given by many of my gymnasts and friends... Come from my real name which is Caterine. 07 is because by birthday is the 7th day of the month.

amusibus was a nickname my best friend in 8th grade gave me, when we were taking Latin. I have used it ever since, for everything. Also, it is never taken as it is weird. Amus is a play on my first name, which is Amy.

Mine's pretty simple Gym=obvious Bee= my daughters name starts with a B, people call her B and she is always buzzing around like a bee:) Mom=duh

When I was in year7 I put MeggiiBabes as my BBM display name, then a year ten boy found out and starting teasing my about it on the bus (Bus A) so the whole of BusA call me MeggiiBabes. However, a few of BusA get BusB in the mornings, and they call me it there too. So all of BusA and BusB called me MeggiBabes. Gradually everyone else picked up on it, so now not many people know me as Megan, only MeggiiBabes :p xo

This is another interesting thread. Well, I have chosen the name fivfive because when I creating the account in this forum my boyfriend sent me a message saying Hi Five. So I thought I should name me as fivefive.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back