Why Now!??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

B

B Gymnast

Today I was over at my friends house and we were jumping on her trampoline.. Well, the springs on the trampoline have hooks that hold them in place, and my foot fell through the springs.. It ripped through my sock and cut a pretty deep gash in my foot :( It was kind of scary, because I pulled my foot up nd it was already soaked in blood. It didn't hurt that bad when it actually happened, but I have State this weekend and I know turning on beam isn't gonna feel so great.. Please send some healing fairies this way!! I hope it'll be better by Saturday!

right when i saw "trampoline" i knew it couldn't be good lol. but good luck with your foot and state!

Good LUCK!The good thing is you already qualified. Just think about it as another meet! If you do end up competiting remember to do your best!!!

Just an update: I went to practice tonight and actually did pretty good.. I did 1 vault (it hurt though :(), did a little tumlbing, did everything on bars, and everything on beam besides my mount, dismount , and full turn. Since I couldn't turn my coach decided to give me her old beam shoe to wear if it's not healed :( It looks WEIRD! Haha.. especially since I'll only wear one (there wasn't a match). But I was able to do my turn on floor then.. Just hope I don't have to wear it at the meet!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back