Women’s AA Predictions Now That Simone Out

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gold - Andrade
Silver - Lee
Bronze - De Jesus Santos

It is really wide open, though. Really anyone in the top 10 has a good shot at a medal.

I want Jade to do well and up her beam score... don't think she is in medal contention but you never know!
Routing for the Gadirovas to make top 10 AA and if BBC don't show both their floor routines I'll SCREAM!

I want Jade to do well and up her beam score... don't think she is in medal contention but you never know!
Routing for the Gadirovas to make top 10 AA and if BBC don't show both their floor routines I'll SCREAM!
The twins floor is fantastic. Absulotely in the mix for a fx medal. And Jess should easily be top 10 AA, heck could be outside shot for bronze if she hits lights out and others falter.

Gold: Suni/Melikanova; Silver: Suni/Melkinova, Bronze: Andrade, or any order of these 3. Urazova may surprise if she hits.

Jade could surprise. Of all the gymnasts through Nationals and trials, Lee aside, she was the one that hit across BOTH competitions ( hard to do). She deserved the team spot. The pressure of it being ‘anyone’s game’ will be intense and the one that handles it will win.

What an awesome competition this morning!!!

Nail-biter for sure!!! So happy for Suni!!!

I couldn't find it on the channel I usually watch, so I ended up watching the Canadian coverage. I really like their announcers. ::)

Amazing competition! So happy for Suni, for Andrade/Brazil and so happy Melikanova ended up on the podium. I'm impressed with Urazova also!

Suni rocked it. I really loved Andrade and her floor routine was so fun to watch!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News