WAG Woodward Cancels Gymnastics

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Yep... that's what they tried to tell one of our staff that didn't even go to coach. This coach ended up coaching as they were "short staffed"... and they really needed "more coaches" for the week. Lots of fun... but this coach got $99 for the whole week. This was 2015 or 2016.
No wonder they couldn't staff the gym side of the business. You could make more money delivery newspapers.

Yep... that's what they tried to tell one of our staff that didn't even go to coach. This coach ended up coaching as they were "short staffed"... and they really needed "more coaches" for the week. Lots of fun... but this coach got $99 for the whole week. This was 2015 or 2016.
wow! that's horrible. my dd was paid considerably more than that the past few years.

They treat visiting coaches like royalty.... paid staff, not as much. I'm willing to bet the staff housing would not pass an OSHA inspection. As for pay, in 2017 I coached there for two and a half months, and was paid $3k for it if I recall correctly.

They cover room and board, so in the abstract, you have no expenses while you're there. In reality, coaches really really love alcohol, so the local bars make bank during the summer months

IGC is going to get a lot more business.
Exactly my thought, as we were considering ICG for next summer. So I guess it's early bird or nothing at this point.
Any idea when UCLA will post their schedule and signup for Sum 23?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back