Off Topic Worried about Grandpa

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So my grandpa is almost 80, and he had a cholonoscopy today. Afterwards, he was having some complications and it started bleeding and stuff. He was dehydrated and everything. It got kinda bad, so my grandma called my dad and my dad's brother, and they came out of the field. They were going to take grandpa to the ER but he couldn't even sit up and was losing kinda a lot of blood. So they called the ambulance. My grandparents live right next door to me, so i watched them load him in the ambulance and everything. Well, my dad called a bit ago and he said that they are flying him to mayo hospital in rochester because he is still losing blood and stuff. Thats all that i've heard so far, but if you guys could just pray that he will be alright, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

My dad was back from Rochester this morning and i got to talk to him. Granpa lost so much blood that they gave him 6 units of blood. They put in IVs in both arms and had a central port put in. After he got to Rochester, the bleeding stopped rather mysteriously. I'd say it was an answer to all the prayers! Last i heard, which was this morning, grandpa was stable and doing good. They are going to do another cholenoscopy to try and determine the cause of the bleeding.
Thank you for all of your prayers and i will try to keep you posted!
:)

Grandpa came home a couple of hours ago. He's doing good and stuff. At mayo, they did another cholenoscopy and burnt off some blood vessels becasue thats what they thought caused the bleeding, so all is good now. Thanks for all your prayers!
:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back