Parents Xcel bronze floor routine

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gym_mom11

Proud Parent
Ok I was reading the floor routine requirements and it says 2 tumbling passes, 1 that has 2 connecting skills and the other a single... Is that still the case case because our routine only has one tumble pass.... Unless a handstand counts as the 2nd tumble pass but I wouldn't think so. They do the leap and a straddle jump and a 1/2 turn that I see in the requirements as well as a candle stick but as far as I can tell our girls are only doing 1 tumble pass which is cartwheel, round off or ROBHS which ever they can do... So are we not meeting at the rewrequireme?

Ok I was reading the floor routine requirements and it says 2 tumbling passes, 1 that has 2 connecting skills and the other a single... Is that still the case case because our routine only has one tumble pass.... Unless a handstand counts as the 2nd tumble pass but I wouldn't think so. They do the leap and a straddle jump and a 1/2 turn that I see in the requirements as well as a candle stick but as far as I can tell our girls are only doing 1 tumble pass which is cartwheel, round off or ROBHS which ever they can do... So are we not meeting at the rewrequireme?
Candlestick is not an acro skill. They could do cartwheel-roundoff OR ROBHS and the second "pass" could be a cartwheel or a handstand or a headstand or a handstand-forward roll or a bridge-kickover of a back roll to push up...

Candlestick is not an acro skill. They could do cartwheel-roundoff OR ROBHS and the second "pass" could be a cartwheel or a handstand or a headstand or a handstand-forward roll or a bridge-kickover of a back roll to push up...
She said “unless the handstand counts as the second tumble pass”, so I think they have their first pass and then a handstand already.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back