Hi! My gym is going to offer Xcel gold next year and I just had a few questions.
- On bars, I know that there is a cast to horizontal requirement. (I'm currently a level 4 and I hit my casts most of the time.) If I had two casts in my routine, would I get a deduction if one wasn't to horizontal?
- Is a baby giant an allowable circling skill for gold?
- I'm curious if I could do a routine like kip, cast, squat-on jump to high bar, long-hang kip, cast, maybe baby giant or back hip circle, tap swing, tap swing, half or full turn dismount?
- For beam, could I make up a mount or do I have to choose a specific one?
- For floor, is a round-off a flight skill?
- Is a front handspring step-out a flight skill? (Sometimes my step-out turns into more of a front walkover kind of thing.)